- Started in 1958, Carter & Associates* ("Carter") has grown into one of the country's leading commercial real estate firms with approximately 150 associates across the United States**
- Diverse range of capabilities including: Strategic Consulting Services, Asset Management, Institutional Investment Management and Equity Development
- Over $2.5 billion in assets across 17 million square feet of commercial property -Source: Carter, 2010**
- The breadth and depth of the Carter platform has helped the company successfully and responsibly navigate five decades of real estate cycles**
- Carter will leverage their focused expertise to aid CV Mission Critical REIT, Inc. ("CV Mission Critical REIT") in acquiring and operating assets
The Company has no operating history or established financing sources. As a result, an investment in the Company is speculative. In addition, the offeree will not be acquiring an interest in the Company's advisor.
*Carter institutional clients are not tenants of, or investors in, the Company. These institutions are presented to illustrate relationships of the Company's sponsor. An investment in the Company is not an institutional investment as institutional investments often contain significantly different terms and conditions than an investment in the Company.
Carter is one of the principals of CV Mission Critical REIT's sponsor and will provide services to CV Mission Critical REIT. CV Mission Critical REIT is a separate company from Carter; however, CV Mission Critical REIT intends to utilize Carter's longstanding relationships and industry knowledge.
**Past performance does not guarantee future results.